Standing Citizens Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Standing Citizens Advisory Committee Council is to establish formal, routine, and proactive ways to incorporate customer feedback into the fixed-route and paratransit service delivery decision-making process of Erie Metropolitan Transit Authority. The Council acts as an advisory committee from a passenger’s perspective on a variety of topics.
Meetings are held quarterly in the EMTA Intermodal Board Room. An EMTA representative from the fixed-route and paratransit departments are present at the committee meetings. Staff updates committee on recent projects and upcoming service changes.
This year, committee members have presented valuable feedback regarding EMTA service. Feedback includes; driver complaints, service inconsistencies, requests for service expansions, and improving the rider experience.
- Representative from International Institute
- Representative from MCRC
- Representative from VFI
- Representative from GECAC
- Representative from Edinboro University
- Representative from JOY Senior Center
- Representative from North East Borough
- Representative from Sight Center of NW PA
- Representative from Bike Erie
- Representative from Other; 9 total other consumers with no affiliation to a local organization
See committee agendas here.
See committee minutes here.
All meetings will be held at the EMTA Intermodal Transportation Center (2018 E Bayfront Pkwy Erie, PA 16507) from 10:00 am- 11:00 am.
Thursday, January 31, 2019
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Thursday, July 25, 2019
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Interested in Becoming a Member?
If you were interested in joining the committee please answer the following questions. Submit this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Explain your history/experience with EMTA.
- Explain why you are interested in serving on the committee
- Explain what knowledge, education, or skills would you bring to the committee
Call 814-459-8922 x 122 for more information.